I came across

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I came across

a capcha that asks to click on the cat---then click on the house---then it tells me that I made the wrong choice.

Can someone please post a picture of a house and a cat. I suppose by some new politcal standard a house or a cat no longer looks like a cat or a house. (I wonder what a train looks like now) If you do post a pic of a house as compared to a cat would you please be sure to label them correctly. I want to know if you are a computor or a real live person, or if I am--and I couldnt prove it anyway. And don't mispell or I'll really be confused.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think I've encountered

I think I've encountered that capcha. Whoever designed the damn things is an idiot.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I think I've

Vastet wrote:
I think I've encountered that capcha. Whoever designed the damn things is an idiot.

So why did you design it? Sorry man, you walked right into that one. Don't feel bad, I've done that too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian says something

Brian says something completely nonsensical and thinks it's funny. If I created the capcha system I'd be rich. Stupid, but rich.

Since I'm neither stupid nor rich, there is no funny here.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.