My new blog..... Please share.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
My new blog..... Please share.

Please continue to read my poetry thread here at  https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771

But I also have a new separate Poetry Blog at Worldpress  and you are more than welcome to share both the thread link above ONLY THE MAIN LINK, and 

the following blog link too.  https://www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog  YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO PRINT OR REPUBLISH MY POEMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. 

HEADS UP, there has been someone mimicking my Twitter accounts. 

I ONLY HAVE TWO TWITTER ACCOUNTS

RationalPoet@Brianrrs37 

And

Brian@rationalpoet37   

I have no other Twitter accounts. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poem 

"Humility"

available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poem 

"Humility"

available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Nazi scum

I don't know who you are talking about, or why you made that comment, but just for your information, I hate Nazis, I hate fascists, I hate dictators, I hate authoritarians, I hate Hitler. 

It's directed at you because you're a nazi scum who supports genocide. You hold hands with Hitler singing kumbaya.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Nazi scum

I don't know who you are talking about, or why you made that comment, but just for your information, I hate Nazis, I hate fascists, I hate dictators, I hate authoritarians, I hate Hitler. 

It's directed at you because you're a nazi scum who supports genocide. You hold hands with Hitler singing kumbaya.

You do not get to put thoughts in my head that are not there. I hate violence and I hate genocide. 

But if you are talking about Palestine, you must not know about the intent of Hamas or their backers Iran. And you must have forgotten what Hamas did in murduring unarmed concert goers and entire familes in their homes October 7th. Have you ever read Hamas's charter? Blaming Isreal for defending themselves would be like blaming Britain and America for bombing Dresden for a war Hitler started. It would be like blaming Hiroshima and Nagasaki on America for Japan bombing Pearl Harbor. 

I hate that conflict. I don't want to see death on either side. But you obiously have never talked to X Muslims or Arab Isralies who know the entire history of political Islam in that part of the world. 

I bet you don't even know why Jews ended up in that area in the first place? And I also bet you don't know the amoiunt of antisemitisim that still exists worldwide, not just in the middle east. 

I FUCKING HATE HITLER, I HATE STALIN I HATE CASTRO, I HATE PO POT, I HATE KIM JONG UN. Now, got anymore bullshit you want to claim about me?

I have Jewish friends asshole. I want peace. I value pluralism. And I think that conflict is a direct result of humans igonoring that religion is the root cause of it. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Check out my new

Check out my new poem 

"Validity"

available to read at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:You do not get

Brian37 wrote:
You do not get to put thoughts in my head that are not there. I hate violence and I hate genocide.

You do not get to pretend you aren't a nazi piece of shit who supports genocide after admitting you support genocide on at least 2 occasions. You are nazi scum.

Brian37 wrote:
But if you are talking about Palestine, you must not know about the intent of Hamas or their backers Iran.

You know nothing about nothing nazi scum. Iran and Hamas are not on the same side, and there is NO POSSIBLE JUSTIFICATION for killing 20,000 women and children, nazi scum.

Brian37 wrote:
And you must have forgotten what Hamas did in murduring unarmed concert goers and entire familes in their homes October 7th.

Almost all of whom were nazi's who personally participated in committing genocide and decided it was a good idea to hold a concert right outside the most brutal and long lasting concentration camp in human history. Also 1,000 nazi's vs 20,000 women and children, nazi scum.

Brian37 wrote:
Have you ever read Hamas's charter?

You certainly haven't.

Brian37 wrote:
Blaming Isreal for defending themselves would be like blaming Britain and America for bombing Dresden for a war Hitler started.

You might as well be saying Hitler killed the jews in self defence, nazi scum.

Brian37 wrote:
I hate that conflict. I don't want to see death on either side.

You're a liar and a nazi who supports genocide.

Brian37 wrote:
But you obiously have never talked to X Muslims or Arab Isralies who know the entire history of political Islam in that part of the world.

More like you never have.

Brian37 wrote:
I bet you don't even know why Jews ended up in that area in the first place?

Because the English decided it was a good idea to steal land from people and give it to other people. I bet you didn't know that every milimetre of Israel belongs to Palestine.

Brian37 wrote:
And I also bet you don't know the amoiunt of antisemitisim that still exists worldwide, not just in the middle east.

Irrelevant. Hatred of fantasies is no excuse for committing genocide. All religions are fantasies, judaism is no exception. Nor is it unique.

Brian37 wrote:
I FUCKING HATE HITLER, I HATE STALIN I HATE CASTRO

You're a liar who holds hands with Hitler singing kumbaya, nazi scum.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.