State Senator Chambers (Neb) and his case against god

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
State Senator Chambers (Neb) and his case against god

Senator Ernie Chambers had a bit of bad luck in his lawsuit against God.  Seeking an injunction against God who has been blamed for numerous natural disasters causing billions of dollars in damage and numerous deaths, Chambers has been unable to serve God with the necessary documents.  Chambers tried leaving them on an empty table and searched other places looking for God but he is nowhere to be found.

As a result of God's continued ability to hide from everyone the court may dismiss the case.  Like Karl Rove, God must have a lot to hide from.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Senators_lawsuit_against_God_could_be_0805.html

Balrogoz
User is offlineOffline
 That dude is my hero.

That dude is my hero.  SOmeone should send him a commendation on behalf of thinking people everywhere.

If I have gained anything by damning myself, it is that I no longer have anything to fear. - JP Sartre

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
D-cubed wrote:Senator Ernie

D-cubed wrote:

Senator Ernie Chambers had a bit of bad luck in his lawsuit against God.  Seeking an injunction against God who has been blamed for numerous natural disasters causing billions of dollars in damage and numerous deaths, Chambers has been unable to serve God with the necessary documents.  Chambers tried leaving them on an empty table and searched other places looking for God but he is nowhere to be found.

As a result of God's continued ability to hide from everyone the court may dismiss the case.  Like Karl Rove, God must have a lot to hide from.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Senators_lawsuit_against_God_could_be_0805.html

that guy has some serious cojones. I'm glad someone has the fortitude to stand up to insane belief and show it for what it is. Way to go, Senator Chambers!!!

Vote for McCain... www.therealmccain.com ...and he'll bring Jesus back

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great photo work! Makes a

Great photo work! Makes a fan look like a halo:

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
love this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jumps up & down on couch)

Can we get Ernie on the live broadcast for next show  6hrs  43mins,   at this point.  this guy is great!!!!!

Edit:  Ernie's office   phone number  1 402 471 2612

.   Call in and tell our good friend Mr.Chambers what we realy think of such a hero.

An earlier posting had the wrong number, double check 1 402 471 2612.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha! this fucking awesome,

Haha! this fucking awesome, I wonder what's going to happen.