"In malpractice case, Catholic hospital argues fetuses aren’t people"

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
"In malpractice case, Catholic hospital argues fetuses aren’t people"

http://coloradoindependent.com/126808/in-malpractice-case-catholic-hospital-argues-fetuses-arent-people

Quote:

But when it came to mounting a defense in the Stodghill case, Catholic Health’s lawyers effectively turned the Church directives on their head. Catholic organizations have for decades fought to change federal and state laws that fail to protect “unborn persons,” and Catholic Health’s lawyers in this case had the chance to set precedent bolstering anti-abortion legal arguments. Instead, they are arguing state law protects doctors from liability concerning unborn fetuses on grounds that those fetuses are not persons with legal rights.

Protect the unborn ! 

...unless they're costing us money, in which case, fuck em. 

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote:  Protect

Anonymouse wrote:

Protect the unborn ! 

God ( no pun intended) but my former church are such CROOKED ASSHOLES !

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse

Anonymouse wrote:

http://coloradoindependent.com/126808/in-malpractice-case-catholic-hospital-argues-fetuses-arent-people

Quote:

But when it came to mounting a defense in the Stodghill case, Catholic Health’s lawyers effectively turned the Church directives on their head. Catholic organizations have for decades fought to change federal and state laws that fail to protect “unborn persons,” and Catholic Health’s lawyers in this case had the chance to set precedent bolstering anti-abortion legal arguments. Instead, they are arguing state law protects doctors from liability concerning unborn fetuses on grounds that those fetuses are not persons with legal rights.

Protect the unborn ! 

Hey Noony? If I can agree to this and I do. Could you please understand that your pet project(Palistine) really isn't an earth shattering part of human history?

The evolutionary reality is that humans get stuck on a meme, they will throw any reality out the window even if it can lead to less violence. And I accuse all humans of this and would not preclude atheists from this flaw either.

Once you get stuck in moral absolutes, this is the shit you end up with.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:  Hey Noony?

Brian37 wrote:

Hey Noony? If I can agree to this and I do. Could you please understand that your pet project(Palistine) really isn't an earth shattering part of human history?

I think you might have the wrong Anonymous. Smiling

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I think you might have the wrong Anonymous. Smiling

Oops, well maybe if the other reads this.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Oops, well

Brian37 wrote:

I got them confused one time as well. Smiling

I remember one time responding to a "new" poster and then realized it was Prozac when I saw the name. The avatar through me off.

― Giordano Bruno

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I got them confused one time as well. Smiling

I'm the gay one.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Now if they can change their

Now if they can change their stance on pretty much everything.

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Anonymouse wrote: I'm the

Anonymouse wrote:

I'm the gay one.

Well, there is Anonymouse

and then there is A-nony-mous

plus one uses an avatar and the other does not.

I think the thing that tipped me off, was the signature at the end that states : Jews Stole the Land.

― Giordano Bruno