Trump is your subconscious

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trump is your subconscious

'It would be hell to send DACA/illigals immigrants back to their native country.' Yet they also say we don't need a wall to protect us from this hell.

'Trump is an idiot/racist asshole for saying Haiti is a shithole'. Yet these critics would never ever take a vacation in any of shithole countries. BTW, I have.

I agree with them that Trump is a senile dude. He says what he actually thinks, he has no filter from his thoughts to his mouth.

But, the hypocricy of his critics actually show that he says what they actually think. Polite society, political correctness forces most people to continually virture signal and play nice and compassionate to win social brownie points(I have 10 trillion negative points here). But the truth is really obvious to me now, their extreme, knee-jerk hatered for Trump can only be explained as he is their subconscience. He is the Mr. Hyde that social conditioning has forced them to repress. It is fun to watch.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 FUCK YOU!He did not say,

FUCK YOU!

He did not say, "I wish better for less fortunate countries."

He did not say, " We need to help less fortunate countries".

He has also treated Puerto Rico like shit too, that is PART OF AMERICA YOU DUMBASS!

He is not my subconcious and you nor that asshole speak for me. He is nothing but a peice of shit opportunistic FUCKFACE. 

He is a dinosaur living in a bigoted white past pandering to the worst in our species.

Your orange Un, has scapegoated everyone over his campaign and while in office. He constantly lets everyone know what a bigot he is and that is simply one more example. 

You should change your handle to Frank Burns.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is a lot of hypocricy

There is a lot of hypocricy to go around. Drumpf is a fucking moron. I refuse to acknowledge any aspect of his life as being worthwhile.

In fact I would go as far to say that he has wasted a lot of valuable oxygen.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: FUCK YOU!He

Brian37 wrote:

FUCK YOU!

He did not say, "I wish better for less fortunate countries."

He did not say, " We need to help less fortunate countries".

He has also treated Puerto Rico like shit too, that is PART OF AMERICA YOU DUMBASS!

He is not my subconcious and you nor that asshole speak for me. He is nothing but a peice of shit opportunistic FUCKFACE. 

He is a dinosaur living in a bigoted white past pandering to the worst in our species.

Your orange Un, has scapegoated everyone over his campaign and while in office. He constantly lets everyone know what a bigot he is and that is simply one more example. 

You should change your handle to Frank Burns.

So you'll be taking your next vacation in Haiti? Please post the pics. Or are you a closet racist and would only visit places that are safe for white peoples? Telling us how abhorent is Trump is just virtue signalling.

Didn't you see the phonyness in religious people? They say one thing put there actions reveal that they don't really believe what they claim. That is the subconsience that at work. It is only interested in personal survival. One can not survive without prejudicial instincts which are sometime racist. This "I'm not a racist BS" is just social conditioning, it is nothing but your tribe giving you brownie points for appearing compassionate. But I know. Political Correctness requires you to be a science denier.

And how is not telling Haitians that there country is not a shithole ever going to help? They need to be kept in denial so change never happens? This is like telling an alcholic is not an alcholic. Why do I need to be insulted until I change, but not them? 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
So you're a racist. How

So you're a racist. How unshocking. I'll have you know I was 16-17 before I even found out racism was a thing. I never had prejudicial instincts based on skin colour, unless I was so young I can't remember. I grew up in a city where it would have been nearly impossible to be racist.
I'll also have you know your claims about the subconscious are make believe.
You will never change, and everything you do and say is insulting. You don't have the standing to whine.
Your country is the biggest shithole on Earth, so your president calling other countries shitholes is just ridiculous.
Everything EXC says is a lie.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, Haiti. I've been

Yeah, Haiti. I've been there. They are poor as fuck.

If you follow that retard religious ass on television, they deserve it because they made a deal with the devil.

It's the same reason why they had the earthquake.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i've never been offered a

i've never been offered a trip to haiti, but i'd certainly go. i'd go anywhere as long as it wasn't obviously dangerous for tourists (no way in hell i'd go to north korea on an american passport, for example). i lived in a dorm for two weeks in macedonia once, which isn't as poor as haiti but is still pretty damn poor. that was one of the best trips of my life. also been to romania and albania, loved 'em both. ukraine as well. i worked on a grant to go to india but unfortunately found my status as a part-time doctoral student disqualified me, so that fell through. i was all stoked to sleep in ashrams and live on rice and lentils. i would love to go to iran, sri lanka, liberia, china, vietnam, and all over mexico. i don't want to go with tour groups or stay in resorts either, but be a guest in everyday people's houses. if those are shithole countries, i guess i like shithole countries. a lot of people call my favorite bars shitholes too.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i've never been

iwbiek wrote:

i've never been offered a trip to haiti, but i'd certainly go. i'd go anywhere as long as it wasn't obviously dangerous for tourists (no way in hell i'd go to north korea on an american passport, for example). i lived in a dorm for two weeks in macedonia once, which isn't as poor as haiti but is still pretty damn poor. that was one of the best trips of my life. also been to romania and albania, loved 'em both. ukraine as well. i worked on a grant to go to india but unfortunately found my status as a part-time doctoral student disqualified me, so that fell through. i was all stoked to sleep in ashrams and live on rice and lentils. i would love to go to iran, sri lanka, liberia, china, vietnam, and all over mexico. i don't want to go with tour groups or stay in resorts either, but be a guest in everyday people's houses. if those are shithole countries, i guess i like shithole countries. a lot of people call my favorite bars shitholes too.

Awesome to see you post again. I was wondering where you had gone.

I went to China for three weeks and lived in regular people houses for some of the trip. My Kung Fu grand master brought us over to meet his family and visit the grave of his master.

It was an eye opening experiencing seeing people live under overpasses with a huge family with all their furniture and shit surrounded by walls of tarps.

I recall seeing caves with doors, but we weren't allowed to go there.

I also recall seeing cats and dogs being sold for food.

The one time we went out by ourselves, we had a large group, forget the city. Our grandmaster told us that not to seperate for any reason.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
cats and dogs for food are

cats and dogs for food are no worse than anything else. not sure about cats, but i know dogs are actually desirable in many east asian cuisines. i recall the confucian classics frequently quoting a chinese proverb, "when the hunting season is over, the hunting dogs are cooked."

it's all psychological, like the current population explosion of wild horses in the american west. at least one politician suggested the simplest solution: butcher and eat the horses. they were ready to ride him out of town on a rail. americans find the thought of eating horse barbaric, but have no problem with them undergoing the agonies of starvation, or being confined to cramped corrals, which many of them currently are.

i'd rather not eat dog or cat, because i imagine their flesh would be similar to rabbit or squirrel, which i don't like. still, i'd try it, as long as it was prepared in an appetizing way. i've had dried horse sausage. you can buy it in the shops here. it's pretty good, though indistinguishable in my mind from pork or beef sausage.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: cats and dogs

iwbiek wrote:

cats and dogs for food are no worse than anything else. not sure about cats, but i know dogs are actually desirable in many east asian cuisines. i recall the confucian classics frequently quoting a chinese proverb, "when the hunting season is over, the hunting dogs are cooked."

it's all psychological, like the current population explosion of wild horses in the american west. at least one politician suggested the simplest solution: butcher and eat the horses. they were ready to ride him out of town on a rail. americans find the thought of eating horse barbaric, but have no problem with them undergoing the agonies of starvation, or being confined to cramped corrals, which many of them currently are.

i'd rather not eat dog or cat, because i imagine their flesh would be similar to rabbit or squirrel, which i don't like. still, i'd try it, as long as it was prepared in an appetizing way. i've had dried horse sausage. you can buy it in the shops here. it's pretty good, though indistinguishable in my mind from pork or beef sausage.

I agree. It's all psychological. I have had a variety of different stuff during my travels. In Peru I had llama steak (which was amazing), guinea pig (too boney and greasy) and a huge variety of insects.

Personally I enjoy insects. 83% of the world eat them on a daily basis. Many of which provide us with more protein and less fat and sugar then any other type of food except plants.

If I had money to play with, like if I were a billionaire, I'd get a chef who cooks with plants and insects. I'd open a restaurant with just those items on the menu.

The other items I've eaten are from Costa Rica and El Salvador, which include rat, worms and ostrich.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:So you're a

Vastet wrote:
So you're a racist.

How do you get that? The so-called white race is not superior, you and Brian37 are exhibits A and B to that fact. I would happily prefer to live with a rational black, brown or asian person than a cat lady liberal/SJW white person. I would like to see people separated according to political and religious beliefs. I spend most of my time outside USA because of the bad side of it's culture. I only like Canada because of the natural beauty and low population density, not the SJWs that run the place. I prefer other cultures and races.

Vastet wrote:

I'll have you know I was 16-17 before I even found out racism was a thing. I never had prejudicial instincts based on skin colour, unless I was so young I can't remember. I grew up in a city where it would have been nearly impossible to be racist.

You lived in a city where the native Americans were pushed aside by the white settlers. So there was no opprotunity to become racist. So you went around convincing yourselves how morally superior you were to rest of the world. Sprinkle in a few people from other races, no big deal.

The fact is Canada doesn't have the population pressures of the places you are 'morally superior'. But bring in a few more millions refugees and you'll see population pressures bring out the racists in Canada.

Vastet wrote:

I'll also have you know your claims about the subconscious are make believe.

Has anyone here seen religious people act in a way totally inconsistent with what they claim to believe? That is the subconscious at work, it is only intersted in personal survival. If people didn't have this instinct, they would have long ago gone extinct.

Vastet wrote:

Your country is the biggest shithole on Earth, so your president calling other countries shitholes is just ridiculous.

Yet people still vote with their feet to move here. But your subconscious tells you not to go to shitholes and stay amoung the people when you make your vacation plans.

Vastet wrote:

everything you do and say is insulting

Like you've never said anything insulting to me???? Please explain, when someone is really horibible like me, you insult the hell out of them. So why critisize Trump for acting this way? Or do you not think Haiti is all that bad? If insults are good for change, why not?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Whether a person has

Whether a person has qualms about eating a dog or a cat is ...to me...of lesser importance than how the animal actually meets its end.  Although there are some Chinese who are concerned with animal welfare it doesn't seem as if most Chinese give a shit about animal suffering.  Preparing the dog or cat sometimes begins while the animal is still alive and involves skinning, boiling , and blackening ( using a blow torch ) all which can be found on the internet.

When the Japanese invaded Nanking years ago they treated the Chinese about as well as the Chinese treat animals. Perhaps it was Karma.

Also, the Chinese are equally indifferent to their own kind. I once made the mistake of visiting reddit/ watchpeopledie and a huge number of the vids are from the streets and  factories of China and show a shocking indifference from bystanders.

Brazil and Mexico also seem to be over represented.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: 

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Whether a person has qualms about eating a dog or a cat is ...to me...of lesser importance than how the animal actually meets its end.  Although there are some Chinese who are concerned with animal welfare it doesn't seem as if most Chinese give a shit about animal suffering.  Preparing the dog or cat sometimes begins while the animal is still alive and involves skinning, boiling , and blackening ( using a blow torch ) all which can be found on the internet.

When the Japanese invaded Nanking years ago they treated the Chinese about as well as the Chinese treat animals. Perhaps it was Karma.

Also, the Chinese are equally indifferent to their own kind. I once made the mistake of visiting reddit/ watchpeopledie and a huge number of the vids are from the streets and  factories of China and show a shocking indifference from bystanders.

Brazil and Mexico also seem to be over represented.

True

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:So

EXC wrote:
Vastet wrote:
So you're a racist.
How do you get that?

Because you literally said so.

EXC wrote:
The so-called white race is not superior, you and Brian37 are exhibits A and B to that fact.

You and Brian are indeed perfect examples of that. Which has nothing to do with your self admitted racism.

EXC wrote:
I would happily prefer to live with a rational black, brown or asian person than a cat lady liberal/SJW white person.

So?

EXC wrote:
I would like to see people separated according to political and religious beliefs.

Yeah because segregation has been so successful throughout history. Yet another brainless 'solution' from EXC that wouldn't solve anything and would make shit worse.

EXC wrote:
I spend most of my time outside USA because of the bad side of it's culture.

You mean that even Americans can't stand you.

EXC wrote:
I only like Canada because of the natural beauty and low population density, not the SJWs that run the place.

Which again proves you know nothing about Canada.

EXC wrote:
You lived in a city where the native Americans were pushed aside by the white settlers. So there was no opprotunity to become racist.

Wrong. I grew up alongside a significant number of first nations people. Many were friends of mine. The Middle East and Africa and Asia all had significant population numbers. I knew people from all over the world. There was no opportunity to become racist because there was never a justification for it. People are people, it doesn't matter what they look like or where they come from.

EXC wrote:
So you went around convincing yourselves how morally superior you were to rest of the world.

Everything EXC says is a lie. How exactly can I feel morally superior over a racist when I didn't know racism was a thing? lol you're so dumb.

EXC wrote:
The fact is Canada doesn't have the population pressures of the places you are 'morally superior'. But bring in a few more millions refugees and you'll see population pressures bring out the racists in Canada.

Wrong twice over. With proper management and preparation, Canada could host the entire global population 10x over.
There are racists everywhere, including Canada. When I left the city I met them. People who grew up in pure or almost pure white towns and didn't like people who looked different, who'd never met such a person yet assumed there must be something wrong with them.

EXC wrote:
Has anyone here seen religious people act in a way totally inconsistent with what they claim to believe? That is the subconscious at work, it is only intersted in personal survival.

No it's simply an indication that the average theist is so lazy and ignorant that they don't even understand their own religion.

EXC wrote:
If people didn't have this instinct, they would have long ago gone extinct.

Pure bullshit.

EXC wrote:
Yet people still vote with their feet to move here.

Because America is the undisputed champion of lies and propaganda. Why are so many fleeing America? Because when they got there they learned the truth.

EXC wrote:
But your subconscious tells you not to go to shitholes and stay amoung the people when you make your vacation plans.

No, my consciousness tells me not to go anywhere hot because I can't handle heat. I also don't have the money to galivant around the world. My vacation is not going to work. Cool the planet sufficiently that there are snowstorms on the equator and I'll be more interested in travelling the world. Give me the funding to as well and I won't hesitate to travel everywhere I can before I'm too old.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
Like you've never said anything insulting to me????

Of course I have. I go out of my way to insult scum like you.

EXC wrote:
So why critisize Trump for acting this way?

I criticise all liars. You and Trump and Clinton are exactly alike in that way.Lying scum bags.

EXC wrote:
Or do you not think Haiti is all that bad? If insults are good for change, why not?

Insults are not good for changing people. I usually reserve insults for people who've demonstrated they are incapable of change, or who insult me first. You fit into both categories.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.